Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekly Review

I am going to show a few trades I took when I just started Options Trading.  They are all done in demo account.

Trade 1 : Buying Put Option - KO Dec20'13 40 Put



This trade was discussed in Buying Put Option post.  I ended up buying 2 November contracts and 1 December contract on 24-Sep as follow:


The current Unrealized Profit is as follow:


This is how the KO Chart looks like as at 4-Oct close.  KO has traded downwards as what I discussed.  While it still has some room towards the next resistance, the Pin Bar formed is getting me worried.  If the next day bar is bullish, I will exit 50% or totally for November contract.  Will keep the December contract as I still think KO still has some room to go down further.



















Trade 2 : Selling Put Option - F Oct19'13 15 Put





















This trade was discussed in Selling Options.









Since the contract will expire on 19-Oct, which is just 2 more weeks, I am going to let it expire instead of taking profit of $267 out of $300.  Looking at the chart, unless something drastic happens, price should stay above Strike Price 15.00.






No comments:

Post a Comment