Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekly Review

I have been exploring some other strategies.  However, I didn't reach anything conclusive to share yet.  I hope I will be able to share it this coming week.

For now, I will just do a weekly review of the trades taken.

Trade 1 : Buying Put Option - KO NOV2013 40 Put and KO DEC2013 40 Put






















KO stopped the downward movement and started to retrace.  Although I believe that it is still downtrend, I need to be aware that I am the Buyer of the option.  Time is against me.  For the November option, I only have 1 month left.  Time value decreases much faster towards expiration.  I will need to take profit as soon as price resume the downwards movement.

For this small retracement, my Unrealized P&L $157.

Trade 2 : Selling Put Option - F Oct19'13 15 Put

F stayed quite flat for last week. The contract will expire on 19-Oct, which is just 1 more week.  I am aware that the debt ceiling deadline is 17-Oct.  These few days will be quite volatile.  However, I believe that it will stay above Strike Price 15.00.  So, I am going to hold till expiration.





















Unrealized P&L as follow:


No comments:

Post a Comment